- People who can't draw: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who don't try at all: Drawing is fucking hard
- Teachers: Drawing is fucking hard
- Beginning artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Pro artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Extremely famous artists: Drawing is fucking hard
- Long gone, passed away artists who went down in history: Drawing is fucking hard
- People who are upset an artist won't draw for them for free: Drawing is easy!
"I suppose earlier generations had to sit through all this huffing and puffing with the invention of television, the phone, cinema, radio, the car, the bicycle, printing, the wheel and so on, but you would think we would learn the way these things work, which is this:
1) everything that’s already in the world when you’re born is just normal;
2) anything that gets invented between then and before you turn thirty is incredibly exciting and creative and with any luck you can make a career out of it;
3) anything that gets invented after you’re thirty is against the natural order of things and the beginning of the end of civilisation as we know it until it’s been around for about ten years when it gradually turns out to be alright really.
Apply this list to movies, rock music, word processors and mobile phones to work out how old you are."
douglas adams writing about technology in 1999.